Mechanical and Electrical Installations for New Clubhouse and Changing Facilities
Watsons Building Services Ltd took charge of both mechanical and electrical service installations, as well as design responsibilities, for the construction of a new two-story clubhouse and changing facilities at Ilkley Rugby Football Club. The meticulously planned clubhouse comprises six changing rooms and two officials' changing rooms, each equipped with shower facilities. On the first floor, a versatile function room featuring a licensed bar and kitchen adds to the club's amenities.
The comprehensive contract covered various aspects, including LTHW heating through radiators and pipe coils for changing/toilet areas, underfloor heating for the first-floor function room, and the provision of domestic water and gas services for the kitchen, showers, and toilet areas, complemented by mechanical ventilation. Electrical installations encompassed internal and external lighting, a fire alarm system, power supply infrastructure, CCTV, and a Public Address (PA) system.
Below is a non-exhaustive list of services installed in full coordination with other contractors.
- Clubhouse includes six changing rooms, two officials' changing rooms, and a first-floor function room with a bar and kitchen.
- Contract encompasses Low-Temperature Hot Water (LTHW) heating and underfloor heating.
- Implementation of domestic water, gas services, and mechanical ventilation.
- Electrical installations cover lighting, fire alarm, power, CCTV, and a PA system.
Get in Touch
- 01535 652338
- Watson House, Howden Road, Silsden, Keighley, West Yorkshire BD20 0HD