Mechanical Services at a new Mosque and Community Centre.
Watsons Building Services was appointed to design and install the mechanical & electrical services installations at a new Mosque and Community Centre in Accrington, Lancashire.
The Mosque building consists of two storeys with the ground and first-floor prayer halls being the focal point of the building. Linked to the Mosque building is the community centre which is over two floors and includes ladies' and gents' Fatiha rooms, eating areas, a multi-purpose hall, kitchen, ablution areas and Janaza.
Below is a non-exhaustive list of services installed in full coordination with other contractors.
- VRF air conditioning with heat recovery ventilation
- Underfloor heating for the Mosque & Community Centre
- High-efficiency gas boilers for hot water demand
- Services: public health, mechanical ventilation, Building Management System
- Electrical: LED lighting, external lighting, intruder/fire alarms, data/CCTV infrastructure
- Installation of an advanced PA system for added functionality
Get in Touch
- 01535 652338
- Watson House, Howden Road, Silsden, Keighley, West Yorkshire BD20 0HD