School Music and Drama Block Expansion
Watson Building Services designed and installed mechanical systems for a new music and drama block at Woodhouse Grove School in Bradford. The high-spec building features acoustically engineered practice rooms, a recording studio, a drama studio, and a recital room, with a range of services, including heating, cooling, ventilation, and water and gas supplies.
Below is a non-exhaustive list of services installed in full coordination with other contractors.
- Twelve acoustically engineered practice rooms
- Specialist recording studio
- Large drama studio
- Recital room, all with a high engineering specification
- Gas-fired LTHW heating
- DX heating & cooling
- Mechanical and natural acoustic ventilation
- Domestic water & gas services
Get in Touch
- 01535 652338
- Watson House, Howden Road, Silsden, Keighley, West Yorkshire BD20 0HD