Efficient Boiler Plant Installation for College Grounds' Old Building
We successfully tendered the installation of a new boiler plant and advanced controls, specifically tailored to serve the 'old building' nestled within the college grounds. This project was initiated due to the realisation that the existing remote boiler plant, catering to the 'new building,' fell short of delivering sufficient heat to meet the heating demand. To address this challenge, a strategic decision was made to decentralize and introduce a dedicated boiler plant designed to fulfil the heating requirements of the 'old building.
Below is a non-exhaustive list of services installed in full coordination with other contractors.
- Upgrade of existing gas meter
- Extension of below-ground gas pipework to old building
- Removal of existing plant and pipework
- Installation of new high-efficiency boiler plant, flues, plate heat exchanger & pressurisation plant
- Installation of BMS controls, pipework, and ancillaries
- New lighting in two plant areas and gas meter house
- Power supplies and controls wiring to a new BMS panel
- Integration into the site BMS system
Get in Touch
- 01535 652338
- Watson House, Howden Road, Silsden, Keighley, West Yorkshire BD20 0HD