Mechanical Services at a head office and new manufacturing and production facility
Watsons Building Services Ltd carried out the mechanical & electrical services fit-out contract at a head office new manufacturing and production facility, and warehouse in Bradford, West Yorkshire.
Watsons Building Services Ltd were employed to work with the client, specialist process equipment manufacturers and the specialist process engineering equipment consultants to ensure a fully coordinated M&E installation with the process equipment, as well as the offices, fit out.
Below is a non-exhaustive list of services installed in full coordination with other contractors.
- Air conditioning
- Gas heating
- Hot water and water supply
- BMS controls
- 800 KVA electrical supply
- Power, lighting, and controls
- IT cabling, security (fire alarm, CCTV, access control, intruder alarm)
- Equipment relocation from existing building to new building
Get in Touch
- 01535 652338
- Watson House, Howden Road, Silsden, Keighley, West Yorkshire BD20 0HD